Our certified and reliable Immigration Consultant professionals can help you get a positive decision on your case! We provide services in all different areas of immigration.



+1 778-664-8164, +1 604-765-6307

Unit 54 13370 78 Ave Surrey BC V3W 0H6, Canada / Unit 232 515 W Pender Street, Vancouver BC V6B 1R3, Canada


Full-time students who have a valid study visa may apply for an open work permit on account of their spouses or common-law partners. The spouse or common-law partner of the international student may work if they have an open work permit.

Your spouse or partner can apply without a job offer, and his or her permit will be good for the same amount of time as your study permit. This is a great way for your spouse or common-law partner to get involved in the community, obtain useful work experience, and make some additional cash. After you arrive in Canada, your spouse or common-law partner can apply for a work visa.

It is also feasible to apply for your initial study permit outside of Canada and your spouse’s or common-law partner’s employment permit at the same time. Your minor child(ren) may also continue studies at the preschool, primary, or secondary levels without a study permit. Please be aware that children attending preschool, primary, or secondary school with an adult who is in Canada on a work or study permit are not needed to have a study permit.

Please be aware that the majority of applications must be submitted with government application processing fees to Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

An open work visa application may be made by your spouse or common-law partner if you:
Must enrolled full-time in one of the following institutions:
  • A public post-secondary institution (such as a college or university) or a CEGEP in Quebec,
  • A private college-level institution in Quebec,
  • A Canadian private institution that can legitimately award degrees (such as a bachelor’s, master’s, or doctorate degree).
Possess a valid study permit.

We offer a range of services for our Canadian immigration services.  You can schedule an appointment to speak with an immigration consultant if you have any queries.

Visit Us

78 Ave, Surrey, BC, Canada

Have Any Questions?

+1 604-765-6307

Mail Us